The cost of electricity has increased more than 300% in the last ten years. With electricity costs still on the rise, and no end to load shedding in sight, Isn’t it time you considered a solar power solution?
Solar power energy is ‘free’, renewable and environmentally friendly, and PV technology used by solar power solutions has improved dramatically over the past few years.
IMPROVED TECHNOLOGY MEANS LOWER COST
Installing a solar power system used to be very costly, but new technology developments have seen the costs of solar systems and the battery storage reduced substantially, making the payback period much shorter than before. In fact, the payback periods for solar have dropped from around 15 years to approximately 3 years, depending on the size and scope of the project.
Improvements in battery storage technology have made solar a viable option for businesses needing a reliable and constant alternative energy source. New Lithium Ion battery technology, Sodium Nickel storage cells and improved storage technology have allowed large PV systems to be installed that can offer a true alternative to the electricity grid.
BENEFITS OF INSTALLING A SOLAR SOLUTION
- Electricity bills are unpredictable, and energy costs are constantly on the rise. Solar power can help reduce – or even eliminate your electricity costs.
- Load shedding is here to stay for the foreseeable future. Hours of productivity are lost due to load shedding, making your business less efficient – if it can even operate at all.
- By reducing your carbon footprint and registering your solar project, you are able to claim back your tax incentive from SARS.
- A well-installed solar system is also low maintenance or maintenance free and reliable.
To get a rough idea of how many solar panels you will need, let MSquared conduct a power needs analysis on site to ensure you know exactly what you need to supply the power your business operations demands.
When considering installing solar panels for your business, here are a few important things to keep in mind when chatting to a solar supplier in South Africa:
- Will the installer perform a proper assessment to provide you with a solution that suits your needs?
- Can the installer help with project financing options?
- Do they offer new technology or rely on older systems?
- Do they offer durable, high quality solutions ?
- What kind of battery storage solutions do they stock?
- Do they offer support and maintenance?
If you are interested in installing solar, let us quote you on a solution that will suit your needs. M Squared will carry out site inspections, assessments, power plans, solar and storage solutions planning as well as provide you with financing options. We offer the latest solar technology and offer maintenance for all our solar solutions.
While M Squared is based in Gauteng, we offer our services around the country.
We will assist with any project from 1kW to 15mW.